How to Take Initiative
Team members and leaders who take initiative and demonstrate problem-solving skills are more valuable, more promotable, and gain greater attention, authority, and respect. In this 20-minute quick course, you will:
- Discover how to transition from being reactive to being proactive.
- Learn key questions to determine when to take initiative.
- Develop more confidence when communicating solutions and taking action.
- Discover the triple “s” language pattern to make taking initiative easier.
- Increase buy-in for your initiatives.
Each 20-minute quick course provides tools you can use immediately and is delivered with Pamela’s signature blend of evidence-based content, humor, and high energy. There is even a forum to ask questions.
Can’t make the live event? Don’t fret. A recording is included with your registration. You can even submit your questions in advance.