How to Manage Conflict and Confrontation Masterclass
Join communication and leadership skills expert Pamela Jett as she does a deep dive into Managing Conflict and Confrontation.
- Learn that conflict is inevitable – anger, frustration, and hurt feelings are not
- Discover 5 common conflict management styles – and when and how to use them for the best results
- Master an assertive language pattern for successful confrontation
- Unlock conflict and confrontation superpowers and experience better conflict and confrontation outcomes
- Uncover the common roots of conflict and how use that knowledge for greater self-awareness, stronger connections with others, even when things are stressful, and more personal and professional credibility
This content-rich masterclass is more than just “feel-good fluff” or a barrage of theory. Pamela provides tools you can use immediately and are delivered with her signature blend of evidence-based content, humor, and high energy. There is even a forum to ask questions and you will develop your own action plan to make sure the learning translates into action and results!
Can’t make the live event? Don’t fret. A recording is included with your registration. You can even submit your questions in advance.