How to Create an Accountability Culture
$89.00 – $147.00
Are you tired of the blame game? Do you wish people could communicate in a way that accepts responsibility, as opposed to pointing fingers? Creating a culture of accountability is everyone’s responsibility. In this powerful program team members and leaders alike will discover the secrets to communicating in an accountable fashion – no more excuses, no more blaming, no more victim thinking and acting!
- Stop the “blame game” and get on with the business of being productive
- Discover what gets in the way of accountability and how to overcome those obstacles
- Accountable communication strategies everyone can practice
- 5 language techniques that anyone can master for accountable communication
- Leverage the power of “future focused” communication to get results, improve employee engagement, and enhance productivity