Emotionally intelligent people typically make the best leaders and team members.
Thankfully, emotional intelligence (EQ) can be developed and enhanced. Move beyond the theory of EQ and into the tools needed to build EQ and take communication and leadership to greater levels of success and productivity.
Live Webinar Thursday, May 19, 2016
Can’t make the live event? A downloadable version comes with your registration.
EQ – What it is, why it matters and how to leverage it for success.
- Build your emotional vocabulary for better EQ instantly.
- Learn the 4 keys to strategically enhancing EQ and access simple ways to implement them.
- Discover your own EQ communication quotient and identify personal areas of focus for improvement.
Decrease conflict and stress by communicating with EQ.
- Communicate with more confidence in difficult situations with powerful and emotionally intelligent language patterns and templates.
- Discover little known secrets of self-talk to minimize conflict, confrontation, and destructive communication.
- Stop reacting to difficult people and stressful situations and start responding in powerful and constructive ways.
Increase self-awareness for better relationships, leadership, and productivity.
- Master the art of re-framing to boost problem-solving, decrease conflict, and increase empathy and understanding.
- Become the master of your emotions and stop letting emotions be the master of you.
- Uncover bad habits that are stunting your EQ and stop sabotaging your leadership success and credibility.
Pamela Jett is an internationally recognized presenter and author on developing leadership skills and improving workplace relationships. Her programs take participants beyond theory to hands-on application for immediate results. Her background includes:
* Developing several books and learning programs including “Communicate to Keep ‘Em: Enhancing Employee Engagement Through Remarkable Communication”
* Working with clientele ranging from the high-tech sector and manufacturing to women’s groups and government agencies
* Serving clients such as Lockheed Martin, Allstate Insurance, Sony, The United Way, NASA, Waste Management plus many other notable organizations
- Access to regular communication tools and techniques via Pamela’s Words Matter blog
- Participant note-taking guide for use during the event and for reference post event
- Access to free assessments to enhance communication and leadership
- The complete download of the event
Who Should Attend:
- Team Leads
- Leaders, Managers, and Supervisors
- Project Managers
- Administrative Assistants
- Support Staff
- Anyone who works in a team environment
CONVENIENT – Learn right at your desk. No expensive travel, no time out of the office, and no time wasted. All you need is a computer and it’s super easy. You will be sent all the log-in information. Can’t make the live event? Play the download (included with every registration) when the time is right for you.
FAST – Get right down to business with no time wasted. This is a content-rich experience without fluff or filler.
APPLICABLE IMMEDIATELY – This experience will provide time and money saving tools to use the moment you hang up the phone.
AFFORDABLE – Priced at just $89 for individual registration, this is a fraction of the cost of other high-priced events or seminars. Plus, there is no additional travel expense. Ideal for multiple listeners too! Group pricing is only $147.