Some people seem to naturally communicate in a confident and engaging way without coming on too strong or being a pushover. Many professionals are able to present their ideas and solutions in ways that get attention, authority and respect while others seem to flounder or fail to persuade. The ability to communicate clearly and effectively is vital to professional success, and the good news is, it is a skill that can be improved.
Would you, or members of your team, like to communicate in a more compelling fashion for greater credibility, influence, and impact? If so, the upcoming webinar “High Caliber Communication” is a fast-paced and content-rich program you can easily access.
The live broadcast is on February 18, 2016 at 12:00 PT (1:00 MT, 2:00 CT, 3:00 ET.) Every registration comes with a complimentary version of the live event that you can download, so no need to fret if the live broadcast time doesn’t work for you. You can learn (and review) at a time that is convenient for you!
In this hour-long event, we will discuss 3 very important things high caliber communicators do differently from average communicators.
High caliber communication is:
- Future focused
Learn how to integrate these 3 key factors into all types of communication.
Leverage High Caliber Communication for Enhanced Leadership and Career Success
- Learn what high caliber leaders and communicators know about the relationship dimension of communication and make that insight work to boost employee engagement no matter your job description or title.
- Uncover 5 communication bad habits that might be sabotaging your leadership and credibility.
- Discover how to effectively communicate your value to your organization, without being pushy.
Boost your communication effectiveness and drive results
- Discover the words to choose and the words to lose to give more effective directions, instructions, and delegation for enhanced results.
- Master the art of feedback that moves people, even poor performers, to behavior change and improved performance.
- Enhance your ability to ask high caliber questions that uncover hidden barriers to success and high performance.
Pump up personal and team productivity with high caliber communication.
- Stop the tyranny of the trivial. Master the art of setting limits and boundaries to focus on strategic goals and objectives.
- Enhance your critical thinking and decision-making skills and start getting (more) credit for contributions.
- Keep teams on track and on target with better communication during meetings and group conversations.
Whether you are an experienced leader or a member of a team looking for success in your profession, high caliber communication skills is your ticket to get there! Be sure to tune in February 18, 2016.
Pamela Jett is a communication skills and leadership expert who knows that words matter! In her keynote presentations, workshops, books and online learning programs, she moves beyond communication theory into practical strategies that can be implemented immediately to create the kind of leadership, teamwork, and employee engagement results her clients want.